Saturday, January 14, 2006

MAGNIFICAT, MARY'S SONG OF PRAISE




MAGNIFICAT, MARY'S SONG OF PRAISE

Filled with the Holy Spirit, Elizabeth cried out: Blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,and Mary said:

My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit exults in God my
Savior for He has looked with kindness on His lowly handmaid.
All ages will call me blest.

The Almighty God has done great things for me, and holy is His name.
His mercy reaches from age to age on those who fear His name.

He has shown great strength with His arm and has scattered the proud of heart.
He has cast down the mighty from their thrones and has raised up the lowly ones.

He has filled the hungry with good things; the rich are sent empty away.
He has come to the help of Israel as He promised our Fathers of old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundraiser for Cataract Surgery

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...