Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Prayer to the Shoulder Wound of Christ



O Loving Jesus,
meek Lamb of God,
I miserable sinner,
salute and worship the most Sacred Wound of Thy Shoulder
on which Thou didst bear Thy heavy Cross,
which so tore Thy flesh
and laid bare Thy Bones
as to inflict on Thee an anguish
greater than any other wound
of Thy Most Blessed Body.

I adore Thee,
O Jesus most sorrowful;
I praise and glorify Thee,
and give Thee thanks for this most sacred and painful Wound,
beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain,
and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross
to be merciful to me,
a sinner,
to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins,
and to lead me on towards Heaven
along the Way of Thy Cross.
Amen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...