Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Prayers for Grandparents



Heavenly Father, I know that every period of our lives hasits responsibilities as well as its joys. Today, it seems that grandparents

have either too little use or too much---either we are shunted aside to do nothing or we are called upon to do everything.

Help me to know just where my duties lie in my particular situation and to carry them out as best I can.

Take care of my family---my children and their children.Inspire them all to follow your Son and lead truly Christian lives.

Keep all of us in your loving care, never let us turn away from You,and help us in the end to receive the joy of entering into your glorious presence forever.

Amen.
Peace of Christ to ALL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...