Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Thank You, Saint Jude



Glorious Apostle, Saint Jude Thaddeus,
I salute you through the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Through His Heart I praise and thank God
for all the graces he has bestowed upon you.
I implore you, through His love
to look upon me with compassion.
Do not despise my poor prayer.
Do not let my trust be confounded.
God has granted to you the privilege of aiding mankind
in the most desperate cases.
Oh, come to my aid that I may praise the mercies of God.
All my life I will be your grateful client
until I can thank you in heaven.
Amen.


Saint Jude, pray for us, and for all who invoke your aid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...