Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

A PRAYER FOR THE VIRTUE OF LOVE


Loving Jesus, sweetness of my heart,

Your magnetic love draws me to You.

You taught me the meaning of true love

By mercifully forgiving all my sins

And dying on the Cross for my salvation.

Teach me to embrace such Divine love,

That my actions be the fruits of Your Spirit.

Transform my soul into pure abounding love,

Enabling me to always walk in righteousness.

Your endowment of love is priceless;

Being sought out by all living souls.

Repeatedly, inundate me with Your love!


Amen!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...