Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Our Lady of La Salette Pray For Us



Remember, Our Lady of La Salette, true Mother of Sorrows, the tears you shed for me on Calvary. Remember also the care you have always taken to keep me faithful to Christ, your Son. After having done so much for your child, you will not abandon me. Inspired by this comforting thought, I come to cast myself at your feet in spite of my unfaithfulness and ingratitude. Do not reject my prayers, O Merciful Virgin, but intercede for my conversion, obtain for me the grace to love Jesus above all things, and to comfort you by a holy life, that I may one day see you in Heaven.
AMEN.
Peace of Christ to you ALL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...