Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Prayer Against Attacks On Faith


O Holy Spirit,
Saint David received a vision from Jesus that sent him to Jerusalem where anti-Christian sentiment was strong.
By relying on You, he preached so powerfully that he converted many who had been attacking the Faith.
I seek his intercession for the people in my life who fight against Christian values and religion.
Give me the right words, Holy Spirit, when I speak to them.
Send into their lives more faith-filled Christians who will guide them to You.
Help them get in touch with their inner desire to believe in God’s love and to belong to Christ’s Body, the Church.
Saint David, pray for us.
Amen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...