Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Be Still


Be Still

I've not only seen the Light,
I have reached into Him.
His brightness shone upon me,
And touched the depths of my soul.

I've struggled
And fought
Angry and frustrated,
And to me He taught:

Be still and
Know that I AM God.

But my Lord, I frantically raged on,
I desire to follow Thee.
O Lord,
I am so forlorn and tired.

He turned to me
The Light shone brightly
I tried to cover my eyes
And yet I felt His warmth surrounding me.

"Why do you struggle?
Why do you fight against me?
Be still
And know that I AM God."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...