Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I have carried you

I carried you on eagle’s wings
I have lifted you high above the heaven
I have made you pierce through the sky far and beyond

I have touched your life and touched you
I have filled you with my presence
I am your God
Waiting now on your response

I have lifted you close to My cheeks
I have played with you sitting down on My knees
I have held your hand and taught you how to walk

I have chosen you before you were born
I have carved your name on the palm of My hand
I have given you all that you can and ought to be


I have come to you revealed through My Son
He has made known My will which was there before time began
He is the way and you re called to follow Him

You are my God, my Father, my Friend
You have fashioned me and filled my whole being
You want me to be Your own beloved one
For all the things You gave me
For all that You will give me
For all that ever will be: I say YES.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...