Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, March 05, 2007

A Good Complexion


A dear old lady was asked what she used to make her complexion so beautiful and her whole being so bright and attractive. She answered:
I use for my lips ~~ truth;
I use for my voice ~~ kindness;
I use for my ears ~~ compassion;
I use for my hands ~~ charity;
I use for my figure ~~ uprightness;
I use for my heart ~~ love;
I use for anyone who doesn't like me ~~ prayer.
Finally brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things.
~~~Philippians 4:8
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
~~~Galatians 5:22-23
Let all that you do be done with love.
~~~ I Corinthians 16:14
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...