Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Act Of Entrustment To Mary


Mary, my Mother, let me live within your heart and there receive a share of your own love for Jesus, for the Church and for all people. Give me some measure of your own humility and surrender to the will of the Father. May Jesus take on flesh in me. Like you, I want to be a spouse of the Holy Spirit, docile to His gentlest inspiration and join you in signing a Magnificat for all eternity! Totus Tuus, Maria ! I belong to you. I want to be …..
All YES
Only YES
Always YES

Amen

Saint Louis de Montiort
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...