Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Prayer for Purity


O Jesus, Son of the living God, brightness of eternal light, Who from all eternity wast begotten most pure in the bosom of the Eternal Father, and Who in time didst will to be born of a most pure and immaculate Virgin, I Thy creature, full of infirmity, beg of Thee, with all my heart, to preserve me pure in mind and body; and do Thou cause to be renewed most abundantly in the holy Church the virtue of Holy Purity for Thy greater glory and the salvation of the souls Thou hast redeemed.
Amen

Peace of Christ to ALL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...