Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Angel Of My Eucharist



Angel of my Eucharist
It is you who will delight my heart
Yes, it is your sweet melody
That will console my sorrow.
I thirst to give myself to souls
But too many hearts are indifferent
Seraphim, give them your flames
Bring them with your sweet songs.
I would like the soul of the Priest.

To look like the heavenly Seraphim!
I would like him to be born anew
Before going up to the Altar!


In order to obtain this miracle
Some souls near the tabernacle,
Praying unceasingly,
Should offer themselves to me every day.
St Therese of Lisieux
Peace of Christ to ALL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...