Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Because of Your Mercy


Lord God, omnipotent Father, creator of all things, you gave me a
body and a soul, and created me in your image before time was.
O Lord, my God, I confess my offences to you; I have sinned before
you and before your angels, and my sins are as numerous as the
sands on the seashore. Yet for your love have mercy on me, God,
let me not perish. Do not turn your face from me since I do not seek
your forgiveness because I think I deserve it, but because of your
mercy. Look down on me, Lord, from the holy seat of your
majesty, and illumine the shadows of my heart with the radiance of
your splendor. Protect me, Lord, with the shield of your truth and
faith, so that the glowing darts of the devil may not pierce me.
Have mercy, Savior of the world, who live and reign for ever.

Amen.
Peace of Christ to ALL


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...