Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Take My Hands


Take my hands and make them as Your own
And use then for Your kingdom here on earth
Consecrate them to Your care
Anoint them for Your service where
You may need Your Gospel to be sown.

Take my hands, they speak now for my heart
And by their actions they will show their love
Guard them on their daily course
Be their strength and guiding force
To ever serve the Trinity above.

Take my hands, I give them to You Lord
Prepare them for the service of Your name
Open them to human need
And by their love they’ll sow Your seed
So all may know the love and hope You give.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...