Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Psalm 6


A Prayer in Time of Trouble

Don't punish me, LORD, or even correct me
when you are angry!
Have pity on me and heal my feeble body.
My bones tremble with fear,
and I am in deep distress.
How long will it be?

Turn and come to my rescue.
Show your wonderful love and save me, LORD.
If I die, I cannot praise you or even remember you.
My groaning has worn me out.
At night my bed and pillow are soaked with tears.
Sorrow has made my eyes dim, and my sight has failed
because of my enemies.

You, LORD, heard my crying,
and those hateful people had better leave me alone.
You have answered my prayer and my plea for mercy.
My enemies will be ashamed and terrified,
as they quickly run away in complete disgrace.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...