Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

WAITING FOR YOUR HEALING


The nights become so long, Father,
as I await your gift of healing.
No matter the form in which it takes,
I accept it as from Your divine heart.
I suppose the most difficult part of this task
is waiting, Father.
I am broken, and need You to mend my physical state.
Help me have purpose while I wait;
to fill the long hours with long prayer
that I otherwise would have neglected,
if health had been mine.
Let me use this time as a tool, Father,
as I offer up what You have asked of me.
Let me recognize that You consider me capable of accepting this
as well as growing with it,
or You would never have brought it into my life.
Let me be quiet and still;
aware of the sounds of day and night,
all filled with Your life.
For the time being, I must observe life;
for tomorrow, I shall live the lessons
I have learned this day,
and in this painful night.

Amen.
Peace of Christ to ALL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...