Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Perfect Trust


Oh, for the peace of a perfect trust,
My loving God, in thee;
Unwavering faith that never doubts
Thou chooses best for me!
Best, though my plans be all upset;
Best, though the way be rough;
Best, though my earthly store be scant;
In Thee I have enough.
Best, though my health and strength be gone,
Though weary days be mine,
Shut out from much that others have;
Not my will, Lord, but Thine!
And even though disappointments come,
They, too, are best for me,
To wean me from this changing world,
And lead me nearer Thee.
Oh, for the peace of a perfect trust
That looks away from all;
That sees thy hand in everything,
In great events or small.
That hears Thy voice - A Father's voice -
Directing for the best.
Oh, for the peace of a perfect trust,
A heart with Thee at rest.

Peace of Christ to ALL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...