Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Take O Lord.....


Take my lips, O Lord, I pray,
Show me clearly what to say.
Take my ears and let me hear,
Only those things that You make clear.
Take my eyes and let me see
Those beautiful sights you have for me.
Take my hands and let me touch
What will help the others so much.
Take my feet and let me go
To those places that You will show.
Take my mind so every thought
Will remind me of all You've wrought.
Take my heart and let it beat
In tune with Yours at the mercy seat.
Take my life to do Your perfect will
And assure me that You love me still.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...